POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Double planetoid fisheye : Double planetoid fisheye Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Double planetoid fisheye
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 5 Dec 2005 12:05:01
Message: <web.439471ef20a3a384731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Afternoon folks

Thought I'd share my latest planetoid pic - I've been experimenting with
fisheye cameras close to the surface. This is the first; I've got another
two lined up for rendering so watch this space!

Bill

PS sorry 'bout the large file size... I think my jpg settings are still on
hi-quality.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'triplanet_fisheye1.jpg' (462 KB)

Preview of image 'triplanet_fisheye1.jpg'
triplanet_fisheye1.jpg